Thursday, July 10, 2008

Entry 0002 - Sonang Kojo

Today I bought 2 things.

No 1 - AVENT BOTTLE & FOOD WARMER
Avent has discontinued the old version and now they're selling this 'IQ' something. The salesperson told me, this is a digital one. I don't care much if it's digital or analogue or whatever, as long as it serves the purpose. Of course at much higher price. Which I bought anyway. Now I can heat frozen or refrigerated or room-temperated milk/food with a few pushes of a button. No, 2 buttons actually. Nampaknya kena mengepam banyak-banyak nih, to make the buy worth the money spent. Likewise with my 2nd child (Iman), I'm gonna prepare Adam homemade baby-food when the time comes. A warmer will definately come handy.




No 2 - FENUGREEK (HALBA) CAPSULES
I'd try anything, anything suggested to boost milk-supply, to be frank. As long as it's halal and thank God tekakku ini can accept anything from sayur to jamu and everything else in between. Bought it at GNC Midvalley for RM62.90. A bottle has 100 capsules. Will update on the effectiveness (or ineffectiveness) later okies.


Note: -
:: Avent Bottle/Food Warmer was bought from Mothercare, MidValley.
:: Fenugreek Capsules was bought from GNC, also in MidValley.

No comments: