Monday, July 21, 2008

Entry 0008 - New Order

21 July 2008
EBM
10.00 am - 5 oz
3.30 pm - 5.5 oz
6.15 pm - 3.5 oz

I have to admit I am not lactating as much as I hope. A days' pumping sessions only get me as per Adam's consumption for the next day. None for stocking purpose.

As a recently promoted manager in my office, I often get concious when I spend like 20-30 minutes pumping in the surau. Meaning -> absent from my cubicle. And I often a bit frustated when I get letdown when pumping one breast knowing that if I have a double pump, I can get at least 1/2 or 1oz more from the other breast.

So, based on my readings in a forum (go to 'parenting' -> 'preconception, pregnancy, post natal' and search for 'All About Breastfeeding'), emails with friends like Elin & Limaunipis, finally I decided to buy a double pump -> PISA (Pump in Style Advance). I like! I like!

No comments: