Thursday, August 14, 2008

Entry 0010 - PISA ku

*drumrolllllll*

Introducing my PISA. It came a little bit more than a week before. I tried it at night for a week at home to fimiliarise myself with it and also to adjust my body to it. First 2 or 3 tries, I did not get let down. After that, there's no looking back, so to speak.

This week, I finally carry this baby to office. It weights a lot to be frank but what's all that as com pared to the benefits of breastfeeding kan? Anak suka, Ayah setuju! I still don't dare leaving this baby in the office. Buatnya hilang, nangesssss....

I 'park' this baby in my office make-shift surau, near the power point. I do my business facing the shelves or the wall. You knowlah double pump. It leaves you almost 1/2 naked while doing it. And I am the kind of person yang suka nak tengok the milk flow. When there's letdown, lagi suka tengok flow susu yang hebat itu. Tapi sebenarnya, tak kira susu hebat atau tidak, saya tetap suka tengok aktiviti pam itu.

I am so motivated!


Note: -
:: PISA was bought from TheLittleCaliph


top part of the bag is well insulated.
the inner carries is insulated as well.
that blue thing is the cooling element.
tahan dari pagi sampai petang despite its small size.

my baby

lepak kat sini sampai ku ambil balik.
ps - nampak beg pink itu?
ku punya. ku tak suka pink.
tapi beg itu free.
ku ambil jua.

i always bring my handphone while pumping.
set the timer to 10 minutes.

inner bag.
beg jerut itu untuk simpan corong yang ku guna.
bubuh dalam fridge.
so don't have to wash each and everytime.
lepas 2x baru ku basuh.

4 comments:

aida said...

kalau taknak beg pink tu, bagi saya.. shantek sangat!

glamour la tgk backpack PISA tu.. walaupun agak berat, tapi nampak funky & trendy

Farra Da Smiley said...

ni harganya RM1.5K kan? sy dah mengidam! hihi

ummi said...

aida ~ shantek? uiks sudah lusuh ku kerjakan. PISA tu mmg berat, jenuh gak nak mengangkutnya.

farra ~ lebih kurang cam gitulah harganya. tapi best.

NeroEcha said...

Rege nyer 1.5k..perghh patut ler menawan je sy tgk..canggih pun yer gak..